- Mississippi College School of Law
- Class of 2010, J.D.
- University of Mississippi
- Class of 2006, B.S. Business Administration
- State of Mississippi
- State of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- Western District of Tennessee
- Prentiss County Bar Association | Former President
- The Mississippi Bar
- The Tennessee Bar
- The American Bar Association
A 2004 Hall of Fame graduate of Northeast Mississippi Community College, Dustin went on to receive his bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from the University of Mississippi in 2006.
In 2010, Dustin received his Juris Doctorate from Mississippi College School of Law.
After passing the Mississippi and Tennessee Bar Exams, Dustin began practicing law in Jackson, Mississippi after externing with Mississippi Supreme Court Justice Randy Pierce. He was admitted to Practice in all State and Federal Courts of Mississippi and Tennessee and in the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals in 2011.
During his tenure at Mississippi College, Dustin was elected Senator of the Student Body Association each year of his education. He was also appointed as the Student-Alumni Chairman by the President of the Law Student Body Association. Dustin received the American Jurisprudence Award in Counseling and Negotiations and awards for his submission to the Nathan Burkan Writing Competition.
Since entering the practice of law, Dustin has been actively involved in trial litigation involving personal injury, copyrights, intellectual property, and has most recently been involved in the Multi-District Litigation relating to the 2010 Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill Litigation against British Petroleum. Dustin has been working with commercial fishermen of the Gulf Coast in recovering their losses resulting from the spill.
Dustin is a member of the American Bar Association, Mississippi Bar Association, Tennessee Bar Association, and Prentiss County Bar Association.